Funding Agreement 2020-2030
On 5 May 2020 AgriFutures Australia entered into a Funding Agreement with the Australian Government. This Funding Agreement sets out expectations about performance, transparency and accountability to levy payers, the Government and the public.
Indexed list of files
As part of Standing Orders of the Senate, AgriFutures Australia is required to provide access to an indexed list of the titles of all relevant files, including new parts of existing files, that it has created from 1 January 1998.
- January 2019 – 30 June 2019
- July 2019 – December 2019
- January 2020 – June 2020
- July 2020 – December 2020
AgriFutures Australia Program Framework
The AgriFutures Australia Program Framework informs the development of key planning and reporting documents such as the Strategic R&D Plan, Annual Operational Plan and Annual Report.
AgriFutures Australia Evaluation Framework
The AgriFutures Australia Evaluation Framework outlines how investment decisions are made and how performance impacts of program investments are evaluated.
AgriFutures Australia Events Code of Conduct
AgriFutures Australia is committed to ensuring that no person feels unsafe during any event. AgriFutures Australia requires all attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at any AgriFutures Australia event to agree with the following code of conduct.
The AgriFutures Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021 was approved under the Fair Work Act 2009 and came into operation on 12 February 2019.
The AgriFutures Australia Fraud Control Policy and Plan sets out the approach for the prevention and management of fraud or allegations of fraud within AgriFutures Australia.
AgriFutures Australia risk appetite for fraud is zero tolerance. The Fraud Control Policy and Plan includes the process for notification of any suspected fraud and the relevant contacts.
- AgriFutures Australia Fraud Control Policy and Plan 2020-22
- AgriFutures Australia Fraud Control – Allegation Reporting Template and Guidelines
Public Interest Disclosure
A Public Interest Disclosure may be lodged with the AgriFutures Australia Authorised Officer, who is the General Manager, Corporate, via email: email@example.com
Portfolio Budget Statement
The Portfolio Budget Statement (PBS) informs Senators and Members of Parliament of the proposed allocation of resources to Government outcomes by agencies within a portfolio. Agencies receive resources from the annual appropriations bills, special appropriations (including standing appropriations and special accounts) and revenue from other sources.
- AgriFutures Australia Portfolio Budget Statement 2019-20
- AgriFutures Australia Portfolio Budget Statement 2020-21
Senate Order for Entity Contracts
The Senate Order on Entity Contracts requires AgriFutures Australia to list contracts with an estimated value of $100,000 or more and which were:
- Not fully performed as at the end of the financial year; or
- Entered into during the 12 months prior to the end of the financial year.
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2016/17
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts for 2017
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2017/18
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2018/19
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2019/20
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2020/21
Senior Executive Remuneration
Commonwealth Entities and Commonwealth Companies are required to publish information detailing the scope and value of remuneration for executive and other highly paid staff on their website.
Review of Performance
Terms and Conditions of Purchase