Moving forward, the AgriFutures Emerging Industries Program will utilise two separate advisory services for the Program.
Technical Advisory Group
A Technical Advisory Group (Group) will be established to provide advice and recommendations on stakeholder project applications and outputs. This Group will involve members with a diverse range of skills. This will allow AgriFutures management to nominate specific members to assess applications and outputs based on the expertise required in each circumstance. We are looking for individuals with skillsets in the following areas:
- Animal industry experience
- Commodity production, processing or marketing
- Economics or social sciences
- Extension and adoption
- Industry development
- Innovation and agtech
- Intellectual property and commercialisation
- Native industries experience
- Plant industry experience, including grains and horticulture
- Aquatic industry experience, particularly seaweed and other algae
- Science technology or technology transfer
- Scientific methodology
- The administration of research and development
- Value chain experience
Governance Advisory Group
A Governance Advisory Group will be established to provide overarching advice on annual operational plans, investment prioritisation and risk assessment for the AgriFutures Emerging Industries Program. We are looking for individuals with skillsets in the following areas:
- Governance and compliance
- Risk identification and management
- Conflict of interest management
- Strategic planning and prioritisation
- Financial reporting and management
- Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting
Want to apply?
If you believe you have the skills and experience as outlined above, for either group, to contribute to the growth and development of exciting new rural industries and the future of agriculture in Australia, we want you to hear from you.
Each individual will only be eligible to hold a position in one group.
Applications for both Groups are now open. Applications close 12noon AEDT, Wednesday 9 February 2022.