1. A review and update of the AgriFutures Australia publication 2007 Safety and Efficacy of Tea Tree Oil that provides clear pathways to evidence. These pathways are to include safety, effectiveness and various applications for Tea Tree Oil. The new publication will be strongly grounded in scientific facts but will be written in layman’s terms to include new data and information available from all R&D including all key references. The publication will:
- Educate the target audience of published clinical and scientific evidence available on Tea Tree Oil.
- Inspire formulators to use Tea Tree Oil in new product developments.
- Increase the demand for Australian Tea Tree Oil
2. A research paper on the safety and efficacy of Tea Tree Oil submitted to a top peer reviewed journal. This paper will be fully referenced and incorporate all data and information available from R&D.
3.The creation of a range of Tea Tree Oil formulations for publication. This will include guidelines for the use of Tea Tree Oil for stability, efficacy and safety. The aim is to create a hub of formulations featuring Tea Tree Oil as the “hero ingredient”. Each formulation will address a specific indication with the efficacy of Tea Tree Oil on this condition supported by existing R&D work.
- Provide formulators with a starting point to create products based on the baseline Tea Tree formulation.
- Inspire confidence in formulators regarding the stability of Tea Tree Oil in the baseline Tea Tree formulation.
- Assist and promote the use of Australian Tea Tree Oil in formulations as the formulation process and timeline has been fast tracked
- Increase the demand for Australian Tea Tree Oil.
Individuals or organisations making submissions are required to have an understanding of and extensive experience with Tea Tree Oil research and development.
Successful completion of the Request for Quote will include a detailed budget, project design, and communication strategy.
The budget should not exceed $20,000.