evokeAG. will be held at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne on the 18-19 February 2020.
evokeAG. 2020 event tickets can be purchased online. A two-day delegate pass is $1,100 (including GST).
We also have two special discounted tickets:
- A two-day primary producer ticket for $770.00 (including GST)
- A two-day student ticket for $440 (including GST), limited to 100 tickets
All tickets are for two days and include: access to all elements of the event (including exhibition hub and all sessions), morning/afternoon tea and lunch catering as well as food, beverages and entertainment at the Festival of Food networking event at the conclusion of Day 1 formalities.
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in our evokeAG. 2020 event.
- Partners: we work closely with our evokeAG. partners to deliver a unique event which highlights the best and brightest across our food and farming systems. If you are interested in becoming a partner at the Asia Pacific’s largest agrifood tech check out our Partnership, Exhibition & Hospitality Prospectus
- Startup Program: four distinct opportunities for Australian and international startups to showcase their ideas in front of an international audience
- Future Young Leaders: the evokeAG. Future Young Leaders Program identifies 8 emerging thought-leaders within agriculture to attend evokeAG. The successful applicants present their key passion and/or research relating to one of the event themes – food, farm or future – to an international audience
evokeAG. 2020 Platinum Partner announced
Elders has announced its partnership with evokeAG. as the Platinum Partner for the second consecutive year.Read more
evokeAG 2019 Day 1 highlights
The best and brightest in the agricultural field planted seeds of inspiration to a sold-out crowd in Melbourne. Close to 1,200 delegates including farmers, entrepreneurs and innovators from 20 different countries filled the city’s Royal Exhibition Building for day one of evokeAG, the inaugural international agrifood technology event powered by AgriFutures Australia.Watch Video
evokeAG 2019 Day 2 highlights
The 100 thought-leaders who took to the stage over the two days are renowned for changing the very notions of how we will feed the world’s rapidly growing population. Regarded as ‘disruptors’ for their visionary innovation, the world-leading speakers connected Australian primary producers with global insights in an Australian first.Watch Video
Agricultural entrepreneur pockets $20,000 at evokeAG Pitch Tent competition
Close to 1,200 international delegates packed Melbourne’s iconic Royal Exhibition Building on Wednesday, 20 February to cheer on the four Pitch Tent winners announced at the inaugural, sold-out evokeAG event.Read more
Collaboration will shape the future of Australian agrifood tech
Managing Director of AgriFutures Australia John Harvey knows better than most how much great work is being done in agrifood tech across Australia and he’s on a mission to bring together everyone interested in this burgeoning sector. To help shape the future of Australia’s food and fibre industries AgriFutures Australia has created evokeAG, an international technology event to be held next February in Melbourne to bring the world and Australia’s brightest agriculture and technology minds together.Read more