evokeAG will be held at the Royal Exhibition Building in Melbourne on the 18-19 February 2020.
There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in our 2020 evokeAG event.
- Partners: we work closely with our evokeAG partners to deliver a unique event which highlights the best and brightest across our food and farming systems. If you are interested in becoming a partner at the Asia Pacific’s largest agrifood tech check out our Partnership, Exhibition & Hospitality Prospectus
- Pitch Tent: opportunities for startups (across three different stages) to pitch in front of a captured audience that may assist in furthering their idea/product/service/problem
- Startup Alley: via an application process, evokeAG offers 15 innovative startup businesses in the agricultural or food industries the opportunity to showcase their ideas to over 700 delegates from Australia and abroad at the event within a specific startup exhibition space
- Future Young Leaders: the evokeAG Future Young Leaders Program identifies 10 emerging thought-leaders within agriculture to attend evokeAG. The successful applicants present their key passion and/or research relating to one of the event themes – food, farm or future – to an international audience
Early bird tickets for evokeAG 2020 are on sale until 12 July 2019. This year we have introduced two special discounted tickets:
- A two-day primary producer ticket to ensure our farmers are at the centre of these discussions. Primary producer early bird tickets are $660.00 (including GST)
- A two-day student ticket for $440 (including GST), limited to 100 tickets
Early bird two-day tickets are $825.00 (including GST)