AgriFutures Australia values social and cultural diversity and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
The AgriFutures Australia Enterprise Agreement 2018-2021 was approved under the Fair Work Act 2009 and came into operation on Tuesday, 12 February 2019.
AgriFutures Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications for Non-Executive Directors at AgriFutures Australia now open
AgriFutures Australia is a Research and Development Corporation with the vision to grow the long term prosperity of Australian rural industries.
Headquartered at Wagga Wagga, NSW, AgriFutures Australia has a unique mandate to invest in research, leadership, innovation and learning to support 13 rural industries (including rice, chicken meat, export fodder, honey bee and pollination, thoroughbred horses, ginger, tea tree oil, pasture seeds, goat fibre, buffalo, kangaroo, deer and ratite); new and emerging industries; as well as opportunity and challenges that affect the whole of Australian agriculture.
We are looking for people who are:
- Genuinely passionate and share our purpose
- Willing to actively engage with our levy payers and other stakeholders
- Excited and optimistic about the future of Australian agriculture
- Adventurous and willing to take calculated risks
- Willing and able to commit the time required to fulfil the role (40-60 days per year)
- Good communicators who always act ethically and with integrity.
Applicants must demonstrate knowledge in one or more of the following skill sets:
- Rural Industries and agriculture
- Science, innovation and agrifood tech
- Finance and audit
- Governance and risk
- Impact assessment and performance monitoring.
For information on how to apply, download the Information Pack.
Applications close Sunday, 17 May 2020 5pm AEST.