Funding Agreement 2020-2030
On 5 May 2020 AgriFutures Australia entered into a Funding Agreement with the Australian Government. This Funding Agreement sets out expectations about performance, transparency and accountability to levy payers, the Government and the public.
- Letter from The Hon. David Littleproud MP, to Chair – Mrs Kay Hull AO
- Guidelines for Statutory Funding Agreements
- Best Practice Guide to Stakeholder Consultation
- National Agricultural Innovation Policy Statement
- RDC Knowledge Transfer and Commercialisation Guide
Consultation Framework and Plan
An overarching consultation plan and framework, that outlines AgriFutures Australia’s approach to consultation, the mechanisms used and consultation activities utilised to promote stakeholder engagement across the business. This consultation plan and framework have been designed around six key principles: transparent; accessible; straightforward; well planned; fit for purpose; and responsive. These principles underpin meaningful, best practice consultation that is conducted in a genuine, frank, and respectful manner, promoting trust at the centre of all AgriFutures stakeholder interactions. Please see a copy of each document, below:
How we are performing for you
As measured against the 2020-2030 Statutory Funding Agreement Guidelines and Performance Principle KPIs.
Indexed list of files
As part of Standing Orders of the Senate, AgriFutures Australia is required to provide access to an indexed list of the titles of all relevant files, including new parts of existing files, that it has created from 1 January 1998.
- July 2019 – December 2019
- January 2020 – June 2020
- July 2020 – December 2020
- January 2021 – June 2021
- July 2021 – December 2021
AgriFutures Australia Program Framework
The AgriFutures Australia Program Framework informs the development of key planning and reporting documents such as the Strategic R&D Plan, Annual Operational Plan and Annual Report.
AgriFutures Australia Evaluation Framework
The AgriFutures Australia Evaluation Framework outlines how investment decisions are made and how performance impacts of program investments are evaluated.
AgriFutures Australia Events Code of Conduct
AgriFutures Australia is committed to ensuring that no person feels unsafe during any event. AgriFutures Australia requires all attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at any AgriFutures Australia event to agree with the following code of conduct.
The AgriFutures Australia Enterprise Agreement 2022-2025 was approved under the Fair Work Act 2009 and came into operation on 16 February 2022.
The AgriFutures Australia Fraud Control Policy and Plan sets out the approach for the prevention and management of fraud or allegations of fraud within AgriFutures Australia.
AgriFutures Australia risk appetite for fraud is zero tolerance. The Fraud Control Policy and Plan includes the process for notification of any suspected fraud and the relevant contacts.
- AgriFutures Australia Fraud Control Policy and Plan 2020-22
- AgriFutures Australia Fraud Control – Allegation Reporting Template and Guidelines
Public Interest Disclosure
A Public Interest Disclosure may be lodged with the AgriFutures Australia Authorised Officer, who is the General Manager, Corporate, via email: email@example.com
Portfolio Budget Statement
The Portfolio Budget Statement (PBS) informs Senators and Members of Parliament of the proposed allocation of resources to Government outcomes by agencies within a portfolio. Agencies receive resources from the annual appropriations bills, special appropriations (including standing appropriations and special accounts) and revenue from other sources.
- AgriFutures Australia Portfolio Budget Statement 2019-20
- AgriFutures Australia Portfolio Budget Statement 2020-21
Senate Order 16 – Departmental and Agency Grants (Minchin Order)
Senate Order for Entity Contracts
The Senate Order on Entity Contracts requires AgriFutures Australia to list contracts with an estimated value of $100,000 or more and which were:
- Not fully performed as at the end of the financial year; or
- Entered into during the 12 months prior to the end of the financial year.
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2016/17
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts for 2017
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2017/18
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2018/19
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2019/20
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2020/21
- Senate Order on Entity Contracts 2021-22
Senior Executive Remuneration
Commonwealth Entities and Commonwealth Companies are required to publish information detailing the scope and value of remuneration for executive and other highly paid staff on their website.
Review of Performance
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Work Health and Safety Policy
Acknowledgement of Funding
Research investments made by AgriFutures Australia, and publications and communication materials pertaining to those investments, are funded by industry levy payers and/or the Australian Government.
Privacy Impact Assessment